Step 1 - Complete the application form on wesleychristianacademy.org
The form must be completed in its entirety or it will slow down the application process.
The following documents are required in PDF format:
- Report Cards for two full academic years
- Copy of Current Report Card
- Two years of standardized testing (FSA, Terra Nova, Iowa, etc)
- Discipline record (if there is no discipline on file, a letter from school will be acceptable)
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- Birth certificate
Step 2 - When space is available, the administration will contact you to schedule a tour and admissions test. At that time, a non-refundable testing fee of $25.00 is due.
Step 3 - The admissions committee will review and notify families of a decision. A final admissions interview will be scheduled once all the steps above are complete.
Step 4- Complete Enrollment Forms, submit non-refundable enrollment fee, and medical records.